A dreamer? An inventor? Someone who never makes it?
So then, how do you become a successful entrepreneur?
You need to open your shop or market stall or website.
In simplest form, success as an entrepreneur is when you take a great idea AND turn that into revenue (and then into profit too!).
And, interestingly enough, this is the point where many good ideas and inventions fall by the wayside – they just don’t get from the creators den into the market place, or if they do, they arrive too late or don’t fit what the market is willing to pay for.
And that’s why I am offering to help a select few entrepreneurs.
If you’d like the opportunity to learn how to commercialise your products, services and proto-types, and to do this from someone who has been there, done that, got the T-shirt, then drop me a line.
I have a small number of places for an initial free programme including advice, access to key people and events. After the initial free programme, we can discuss terms and decide to whether to proceed further or not.
If you’d like to know more, please drop me a brief line telling me why I should pick you.
Here are the key criteria
- – you don’t need to live in the NW of England, but you must be able to reach the region for events and meetings
- – you should have a clearly articulated idea and be talking (or getting ready to talk) to customers
- – preferable your product or service will be built or at least in the form a prototype
- – you need to own the product / service / idea
- – you need to be willing to learn
- – you need to be able to work with others
- – you need to be able to turn up on time and keep to deadlines
If your business is just an idea, then this programme would not be for you.
So, if you are ready to move from the invention phase to the real business building and entrepreneurial phase, then please contact me for more information via the Media Modo website.